Fancy Working For Encounter Kaikoura?
Do you want to be part of a fantastic team in an incredible workplace?
are good fun & great to work with
are passionate about awesome customer service, dolphins, albatross, the marine environment, quality food, outstanding coffee…
have experience in tourism, hospitality or another service industry
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU! :-)
We are currently recruiting for:
We are in the process of starting recruitment for the 2017/18 season - watch this space as vacancies will be updated regularly for our sea and land crew, customer service, retail and cafe teams over the next few months! :-)
Requirements & application process:
All applicants must:
- be fluent in English
- be resident in NZ or be an Australian citizen or have a work visa valid for the entire summer season
- ideally have experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- have a genuine interest and passion for what we do and be motivated to delight customers!
- be able to demonstrate strong team working skills
- have exemplary customer service skills and be adaptable and flexible to our ever changing environment
- be available for and have the stamina to work 40+ hours a week (weekend and shift working is mandatory and is required every week)
- be available for and come to Kaikoura for assessment if invited. Typically we are unable to consider applicants who are unable to attend assessment.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO EXPRESS AN INTEREST IN WORKING WITH US IN THE FUTURE PLEASE VISIT OUR JOB BOARD: http://dolphinencounter.chillifactor.co.nz/jobs/
For more information please contact Helene.
Phone: 0800 733 365 ext:0 (within NZ) or +64 3 319 6777 ext:0