We would love to hear from you!
If you are good fun & great to work with, are passionate about awesome customer service, dolphins, albatross, the marine environment, quality food, outstanding coffee, and have experience in tourism, hospitality or another service industry, then we would love to hear from you!
For details of current open positions, and to apply or to express an interest in working with us please visit our job board.
Requirements & application process
All applicants must:
- be fluent in English
- be resident in NZ or be an Australian citizen or have a work visa (valid for the entire summer season for fixed term roles)
- ideally have experience in hospitality and/or tourism
- have a genuine interest and passion for what we do and be motivated to delight customers!
- be able to demonstrate strong team working skills
- have exemplary customer service skills and be adaptable and flexible to our ever changing environment
- be available for and have the stamina to work 40+ hours a week for full time roles (weekend and shift working is mandatory and is required every week)
- be available for and come to Kaikoura for assessment if invited. Typically we are unable to consider applicants who are unable to attend assessment.